As an employee-owned company, Matrix Booking is a proud member of the EOA. Being a member of the EOA provides the following benefits:
- The EOA offers a wide range of resources, including information on the different types of employee ownership structures, guidance on the legal and financial aspects of employee ownership, and best practices for implementing and maintaining employee ownership. The EOA also has a network of experts who can provide advice and support to member companies.
- The EOA hosts a variety of events, including conferences, seminars, and networking opportunities, which provide members with the chance to connect with other companies and individuals who are interested in employee ownership.
- The EOA advocates for policy changes to support employee ownership and works to raise awareness of the benefits this type of business model can bring. They also represent the employee ownership sector to the government, media, and other stakeholders.
- The EOA offers membership services and benefits, such as access to EOA networking events, discounts on services and products, and access to training and education on employee ownership.
- Being a member of the EOA can help establish a company as a leader in employee ownership and can demonstrate a commitment to creating a fair and equitable workplace.
At Matrix Booking we also take our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) obligations seriously. Our staff surveys show that CSR comes out as one of the most important directives that the company has and is something we feel passionate about as a team.