The Matrix Booking website is maintained by Matrix Booking, 114 St Martin’s Lane, WC2N 4BE London please get in touch at email@example.com. Matrix Booking is committed to protecting your privacy. To put it simply, we will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
(2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (c) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- (d) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (e) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (f) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
- (g) provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- (h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.Contact us