Matrix Booking is Cyber Essentials Plus certified, and to achieve this we were required to undergo an assessment to ensure that we had implemented all of the necessary controls. The certification is valid for one year; after which, we must undergo a reassessment to maintain our Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
There are several reasons why Cyber Essentials Plus certification is important to Matrix Booking:
- By implementing the controls outlined in the Cyber Essentials Plus scheme, we can significantly reduce the risk of our customers falling victim to common cyber-attacks, such as phishing attacks, malware infections, and unsecured devices.
- Achieving Cyber Essentials Plus certification demonstrates to our customers, suppliers, and external stakeholders that we take cybersecurity seriously and we are committed to protecting our systems and data.
- To bid for central government contracts that involve handling sensitive and personal information or the provision of certain technical products and services, possession of a Cyber Essentials Plus Certification is mandatory.
- Applying the controls outlined in the Cyber Essentials Plus scheme can help save time and money by preventing costly cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- By having Cyber Essentials Plus certification this ensures that our processes and practices are independently verified and audited over and above self certification needed for just standard Cyber Essentials certification.
Cyber Essentials Plus certification is an important tool for helping organisations protect themselves against common cyber threats and demonstrates our commitment to cybersecurity.