The Matrix Booking application is owned and managed by Matrix Booking Limited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matrix Booking Limited is committed to protecting your privacy – to put it simply, we will not share your information with others without your prior consent and we will not use the information held within the application for any purpose other than which it was provided.
Matrix Booking Ltd acts as a Data Processor for personal data entered within the application. For any further information about that data, that is not answered by the sections below, then please refer to the Data Controller who will be your own organisations internal Data Protection Officer / Team.
(1) What information do we collect?
In order to provide the resource management and booking solution we hold certain pieces of information (personal data):
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website – specifically your (or your organisations) IP address and browser type;
- (b) your email address (which is your primary method of logging in to our system);
- (c) your telephone number – if you have entered this in to your profile (in order to make visitor management smoother for reception teams);
- (d) any information relating to a resource booking or visitor made using our system.
(2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) operate and provide you with the products and services you have purchased from us;
- (b) send you email or push notifications which you have specifically requested as part of using this service;
- (c) send to you our release updates and service disruption messages via email (you will only receive these if you are a registered administrator of the system and these are are a key part of the service and operation of the service);
- (d) help us deal with any support questions or issues that you may have in relation to using this application.
In addition, we may disclose information we hold that relates to you:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention); and
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the information you provide in our secure and protected environments.
With regards to transmitting data over the internet, we encrypt data at rest and in transit and use a number of security protocols to protect this – further details are available during any implementation of our products and services.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
We do not use your data (provided by you, or your organisation, in order to use this application) for any marketing purposes, but your data is required in order to continue to use the application. As such, emails and push messages sent to you by the application are specifically delivered as a result of your direct action or a colleagues action and as such are user initiated and do not have an unsubscribe facility. Unsubscribing from notifications is achieved by no longer using the product and or requesting your administrator to remove your profile.
(7) Third party websites
Whilst our application does not link to third party websites – your own company administrators may have added links to your product. We do not provide editorial control over these in any way and we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites your organisation chooses to link to using our product.Contact us