The Matrix Booking engine has been specifically designed and architected to enable cross-organisational collaboration. We are proud to be the engine behind some of the largest and most innovative smart working office hub network programmes running today.
Collaboration Hub Networks – Open and Secure
We built the Matrix Booking suite with a focus on excellent user experiences and an understanding that the ability for systems to enable cross-organisation collaboration is growing rapidly. Matrix Booking has been architected to ensure it meets the complex demands of this new smarter working community by providing organisations with the ability to:
- Allocate resources as ‘Private’ and / or ‘Shared’ resources
- Grant ‘Hub’ and ‘Local’ administration levels to the hub member organisations
- Support for multiple mixed corporate directories for seamless single sign-on
- Integrate with IoT and Smart Building functions and connectors
- Access the Matrix API to support partner system extensions and integrations
- Allow members top pick and choose additional modules as they need them
Award Winning Hub Networks
The largest Public Sector Hub Network in the UK is hosted by the Ministry of Justice and utilised by organisations across the public sector.
- With over 80 locations on a shared system, users have access to over 50 “Hub” locations across the UK
- Organisations such as the Crown Prosecution Service, Food Standards Agency and National Probation Service are already sharing systems and resources across the network
- Matrix Booking powers innovative Hub Networks across both central and local government bringing together all sizes of organisations
- We are proud to power the newest Government Hub run by the HMRC. Matrix Booking provides a seamless user experience for staff using the brand new flagship HMRC Hub in Croydon
Private Sector Hubs / Multi-tenant buildings
Private sector organisations are embracing the collaborative culture of sharing systems across organisations.
- Matrix Booking enables landlords and facilities companies to build private hubs to enable their clients to have both private and shared resources on a single secure system
- Matrix Booking enables huge expansion in flexible working hubs globally as companies look to implement new working practices while saving costs